tatra 603-2

Tu môžete diskutovať o automobiloch Tatra, ktoré sú na predaj
tatra 603-2

tatra 603-2

Príspevok od užívateľa tatra 603-2 » 20 Máj 2005, 18:40

Does anyone have a tatra 603-2 for sale?

please contact me at
jani@itu.dk

etienne
Správca diskusného systému
Dátum registrácie: 09 Feb 2004, 18:51
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa etienne » 20 Máj 2005, 18:53

If I can give you a hint... try http://www.veteran.cz, many historical cars are there for sale - just be advised that sometimes the advertised cars are not always sold for the optimal price...

Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Eda
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 30 Máj 2004, 00:41
Tatry, ktoré vlastním: T613 Elektronic ´93
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa Eda » 04 Jún 2005, 22:53

BUT, some of them, when sold, you never get again. . . for example tatra mobicom :-D

kallep

searching for a T-603

Príspevok od užívateľa kallep » 18 Nov 2005, 11:18

Hi and greetings from Estonia

I am very interested about T-603 , but don´t know much about that very impressive classic veteran. When searching for one, what should I pay attention at? How´s the body corrosion, mechanics of that car? What spares need to be replaced usually (I mean, are there some very regular weak spots on that car)? What countries have them remained most - Czhech, Slovackia, Slovenia? What is the reasonable price to pay for a T-603 that is in satisfactory or "almost driveable" condition and in complectness (no missing parts) but needs definately some work?

Thank you very much for any information to my questions

With Best Regards

Kalle

utipossidetis

Re: searching for a T-603

Príspevok od užívateľa utipossidetis » 13 Máj 2006, 23:46

Try Svend Karstensen from Copenhagen he will sell you junk T603 anytime !! :D
kallep napísal:Hi and greetings from Estonia

I am very interested about T-603 , but don´t know much about that very impressive classic veteran. When searching for one, what should I pay attention at? How´s the body corrosion, mechanics of that car? What spares need to be replaced usually (I mean, are there some very regular weak spots on that car)? What countries have them remained most - Czhech, Slovackia, Slovenia? What is the reasonable price to pay for a T-603 that is in satisfactory or "almost driveable" condition and in complectness (no missing parts) but needs definately some work?

Thank you very much for any information to my questions

With Best Regards

Kalle

Zamknuté

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 26 neregistrovaných